Yes, most solid items can be made by hand using your precious metal.
We use state of the art Computer Aided Design and will show you a photo realistic image before we start. Work won’t begin until you are happy with the design.
Yes if you can provide us with a picture, we can import it into our software and make a copy.
Most of our work is carried out onsite so we are able to be extremely competitive with our pricing.
On average we say six weeks however we can speed up the process if necessity calls.
All the jewellery we make comes with our FREE clean for life policy.
All our suppliers only supply ethically and conflict free diamonds and precious metals. Furthermore where possible our metal is reclaimed from old jewellery and refined to the same standard as new metal, helping to conserve our planet’s precious resources.
Not necessarily, we are also based in Hatton Garden. We can also work digitally, you can email us your designs and we can take payment through our online gateway.
Yes, all our jewellery is guaranteed for a ten years against manufactures defect, but not against misuse or loss.
Yes, as a customer of Jewellery Design Centre you can quote AJ008T to the under writer in order to receive these benefits:
- Cover arranged around your needs and lifestyle:
- Hassle-free claims process with your own dedicated claims handler
- No excess
- Wide-ranging insurance if your jewellery is lost, stolen or damaged
- Single items or collections can be covered anywhere in the world
- Premiums starting from £53.00 with no hidden fees
- Experienced, qualified, UK-based staff available to help you: we are not a call centre
- Replace your item via your chosen jeweller, no need for vouchers
- Keep your home insurance separate from your jewellery insurance
- Pay by direct debit